Adventure Card prices and resellers
Below you'll find prices and points of sale for the Adventure Card. The Adventure Card is a physical document. It can not be downloaded or printed at home.
- a 40 - 50% discount applies to the pass price if you have a valid Swiss Half Fare Card at the time of traveling;
- Junior travelcard: children from 6 to 15 (inclusive) travel along for free everywhere (even on routes where the parents just get a discount), if accompanied by at least one parent with an Adventure Card;
- If not accompanied by a parent, children from 6 to 15 get a 40 - 50% discount on the pass;
- Children up to 5 travel along for free. They don't need a pass;
- There is a special price for families of up to 2 adults and 3 children up to 15 years old. In this case Junior travelcards are not needed. The children will travel along for free;
- There are no special fares for seniors.
PRICES & PURCHASE OPTIONS
Your country of residence
Delivery options: print at home for Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Half Fare Card, Swiss Transfer Ticket (through e-mail within 3 working days). Pick "Online Ticket" when asked for delivery information. Alternatives: shipping to your home address or hotel in Europe, collection at a Swiss airport
Official web shop of the Swiss Railways (SBB)
Extended support: MySwissAlps can answer most questions regarding your order as well
No waiting time upon arrival: you can validate your pass yourself and immediately start traveling
Payment in Swiss francs (CHF), EUR, USD or GBP
See all prices in CHF, EUR, GBP or USD
Junior travelcard: can't be purchased separately, only when combined with selected regional passes
Tickets for cableways, mountain trains, etc. are open dated, even if you're asked to select a travel date. You can use the ticket whenever you want.
About this list
Purchase option 2: Rail stations in the region
CHF 99.00 p.p. (2-day Adventure Card 2nd class)
Purchase only possible at staffed stations in the concerning region during opening hours. In some cases it's also possible at larger bus stations, ship docks and at the rail stations of airports. For details, refer to the railway company operating in the region.
There may be queues at busier times.
Prices are equal to those in the Swiss Railways webshop (if they sell this particular product)
See all prices
Payment in Swiss francs (the exact amount you spend depends on the exchange rate of the day and fees your bank may charge).