2 days free with 8 days Swiss Pass ?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 August 2016 at 6:24:53 #809980

Hi

First of all, I would like to thank the forum moderators and participants whose posts have helped me chalk out out Switzerland trip.

We are visiting Switzerland for 12 days from 22 September to 3 October 2016. Earlier we were planning to buy a 15 day travel pass. Although I had figured out that a half fare card would be cheaper for us but just to save time at stations and flexibility we decided on the former.

Recently I visited website of a travel company in India and they are providing 2 days free with a 8 day travel pass ( swisstours.com/PassMtE x/EurailHome.aspx?RailCode=SR&cntry=IN# ) as a “Swiss Autumn Promotion”. Though it seems legitimate but I would like to ask forum members following questions :-

1. If they have prior experience of booking with this particular company ?

2. Is it common to have an offer here which is not mentioned on SBS website ?

Thank you very much !

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    26 August 2016 at 6:40:22 #855498

Hi lovish,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! I’m glad to hear our website has been helpful for you.

1. Sorry, I don’t know this company.

2. An offer like this was available a few years ago through other retailers as well. Perhaps they will do so this year too, but I don’t know yet. As soon as others offer this too you can find it here: myswissalps.com/ swisstravelpass/ promotions.

• The thread ‘2 days free with 8 days Swiss Pass ?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.