2 for 1 offer Swiss Saver (Flexi) Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 March 2012 at 1:56:35 #804990

Hi,

I am travelling to switzerland from 5/5/2012 to 9/5/2012.

Please find below my queries:

– Cant I order “2 for 1 offer Swiss Saver (Flexi) Pass” online to avoid shipping cost (aprox 12 euros)?
    – does the “2 for 1 offer Swiss Saver (Flexi) Pass” covers the following?
    – Lussane – Montreux boat ride
    – Glacier Express
    – Jungfraugh ticket (25% discount)
    – Mt Titlis ticket (50% discount)
    – Lucrene cruise ride
    – Also kindly let me know If I can cover the following on Day1? (I am reaching Basel at 0630 morning on 5/5/2012)
    – Rhine Falls
    – Train to Geneva
    – Geneva attractions (UN etc)
    – Train to Lussane
    – Boat ride to Montreux from Lussane

Kindly suggest. Many Thanks.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    8 March 2012 at 6:05:41 #835093

Hi bikashisonline,

The pass covers traveling and museums. Most on your list is covered, but things like UN tours and Rhine Fall boat tours are not. The Swiss Flexi Pass page allows you to download a map that shows exactly what’s covered. That page also shows where you can buy the 2-for-1 (and regular) passes, shipping costs per reseller, etc.

Our hotel suggestions and city maps may come in handy as well.

Enjoy your stay!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 March 2012 at 1:59:45 #835094

Thanks Arno for the quick response.
    Kindly let me know if I can buy the 2-for-1 promo swiss pass directly from the Swiss Travel system online to get the best price & to avoid the shipping costs (if it can be avoided by booking online), as I can see there is difference in price for the pass for different resellers.
    Kindly advise. Many thanks.

Arno
    15484 posts
    9 March 2012 at 3:44:20 #835095

Hi bikashisonline,

Swiss Travel System is a product range, it’s not a shop you can buy from. Resellers selling these products are listed at the Swiss Flexi Pass page I referred to. All the details are presented there so you can easily compare the options. I’m not sure if this promo is available from Swiss rail station as well.

Arno
    15484 posts
    9 March 2012 at 5:07:20 #835096

Hi bikashisonline,

I just got confirmed that the promotion is not available at Swiss rail stations.

• The thread ‘2 for 1 offer Swiss Saver (Flexi) Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.