25% off 1st class Swiss Travel Pass

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 October 2015 at 22:27:03 #846304

I tried to take the advise above and was unable to make the purchase as I was told it was resteicted to Northern Americians and that Australians and Australian credit cards were not accepted. I was advised to go to the Australian site which has neither E_tickets or discounts. If people living outside Europe can take advantage of it how do they access the deal if they are not from Northern America.

Arno
    15482 posts
    27 October 2015 at 6:24:04 #846305

Hi Ruth1,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with this promotion. It used to be possible for people outside of North America to purchase e-tickets from this website. I am not sure whether they have changed that recently or if it’s related to your payment method. I will edit my post and remove the suggestion to prevent disappointing other people.

An alternative for you would be to purchase your pass through http://www.raileurope-world.com/pass/swiss-travel-pass-82 (note the 8-day delivery, so do order in time). You would still save a lot of money there, compared to pass prices in Switzerland. More promotions can be found here: myswissalps.com/swisst ravelpass/promotions.

Thanks for letting us know about this!

• The thread ‘25% off 1st class Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.