3 days at Luzern with Tell Pass; any suggestions?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 March 2016 at 13:06:35 #808592

Hello Arno & Annika,

Me and wife along with her parents plan to visit Luzern in first week of May for 3 days . I found the pass Tell pass – central switzerland – 3 days worth 200 CHF.

the following activities are planned by us.

1. Mt. Titlis

2. Lake luzern (whether the price of cruise trip is included in tell pass)

3. Luzern to Interlaken Golden pass and return (whether this ride fare is also included in Tell pass)

4. Mt. Pilatus (whether this can be covered in the same day when Mt. Titlis is planned)

If any other suggestion, please let us know.

I really find this myswissalps site very interesting, hence am posting my query here.

Thank you for very much in advance.

Regards

Rajesh K P

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7104 posts
    13 March 2016 at 10:01:08 #849325

Welcome to our website Rajesh! I am glad you like it.

All of your plans are included in the pass, please see http://www.myswissalps.com/te llpass/validity.

You can combine Titlis and Pilatus in one day if start early. If the cogwheel train to Mount Pilatus is open you could for example first go to Mount Titlis. On the way back travel to Alpnachstad to get the cogwheel train up, then the cable car down to Krienz. If the train does not operate yet you have to go up and down via cable car. Please see http://www.myswissalps.com/pi latus for details.

• The thread ‘3 days at Luzern with Tell Pass; any suggestions?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.