About us | Contact | n%2Fa | n%2Fa
Home Get in touch Forum 3 days in Grindelwald, hiking and mountain visits
MySwissAlps features commercial and non-commercial links.

3 days in Grindelwald, hiking and mountain visits

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Lucyliu88
Lucyliu88
10 posts
Feb 25, 2020 - 10:08 PM

Hi

I am going to stay at grindelwald for 2 nights 3 day. Then 2 nights at Lausanne. My target is to go jungfrau top and mountain coaster ride. Trummelbach. Go murren wengen and Eiger. How do u think I should fit these over 3 days? We want short hike at these areas mentioned to get good scenic view for photo shots and sight seeing! Thanks

pvonk
pvonk
266 posts
top member
Feb 26, 2020 - 2:29 AM

When are you going? Time of year can affect plans in the high alps.

2 nights, 3 days. I’m assuming you arrive on the first day, have the whole second day in the area, then leave the third day. What time of day are you arriving and leaving? That can affect how much you can do.

Last modified on Feb 26, 2020 - 2:32 AM by pvonk
Lucyliu88
Lucyliu88
10 posts
Feb 26, 2020 - 7:31 AM

Will arrive 11am as coming from Colmar france. Then leave 3rd day late next stop is Lausanne.

Ildiko
Ildiko
1026 posts
top member &
Feb 26, 2020 - 2:06 PM in reply to Lucyliu88

Hi Lucyliu88,

in which month are you coming? I think you can fit these in your days, depending on how long is the sunlight. (This is why the month is important for the planning.)

You can find hiking route descriptions at www.myswissalps.com/jungfrauregion/activities (scroll down to see the "Regional hiking suggestions". You can use the filters to narrow down your findings. For example I recommend this one: www.myswissalps.com/hiking/lauterbrunnen-stechelberg/route.

Also check these pages:

For accommodation opportunities visit:

Are you coming by train from France? If yes: www.myswissalps.com/traintickets/france.

I hope this helps,

Ildiko

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2020