3 days in Zurich

3 days in Zurich

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Syuzi
Syuzi
1 post
Feb 26, 2012 - 11:23 AM
Hello,

We are free adults from Armenia and planning to spend 3-4 days of our Europe tour in Zurich.
We need some help and advises.

1. How can we by online night train tickets from Zurich to Vienna on april 13 evening?

2. Which pick of the Swiss Alps you advice to go on April from Zurich. We prefer more green part.

3. Is there any such thing that every visitor of Zurich must go and see.
Wandermann
Wandermann
298 posts
top member
Feb 27, 2012 - 11:00 AM
Hello Syuzi,

1. Buying online tickets for the night train from Zurich to Vienna can start with the Swiss Timetable. Just enter station of departure, station of arrival, date and departure time and you will find all the necessary details. If you click on Fare/Buy you can start the ordering process.

2. If you are not interested in going high up into the snow covered Alps, I suggest you go to Lucerne and visit Mount Rigi or Mount Pilatus.

3. There are many things to see or do in Zurich. I don't know if there's anything any visitor should see. I can recommend the Swiss National Museum (right near the main railway station of Zurich). Please go to this website to see many possibilities in Zurich.

Enjoy your stay!

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016