30% discount on 1st class Swiss Travel Pass

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7124 posts
    20 March 2016 at 11:03:27 #849316

Welcome to MySwissAlps, Frances! Good to hear you’re making progress with your planning.

1st class seats will be available in most, if not all, cases, even without seat reservations. You won’t be traveling in high season so you’ll be avoiding crowded trains. The difference between first and second class is explained here.

A scenic train trip that can easily be incorporated in your plans is the Golden Pass line between Montreux and Lucerne. Seat reservations aren’t obligatory.

If you have follow-up questions that aren’t closely related to this topic regarding the current 30% discount offer, would you please post them in a new topic? Thank you :-)!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 March 2016 at 2:55:38 #849317

Hi I would like to thank Arno, Annika and Sumsum for guiding me for my 1St class Swiss travel pass on 30% discount promotion. I booked it online and have received e tickets within a day. Thanks again for all the help.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 March 2016 at 6:46:33 #849318

this appears when i finish my booking

PROMOTION CODE

ERROR_WS_INVALID_PROMO_CODE

Error promo code! Please make sure your shopping cart contains an eligible product and/or the minimum amount required to benefit from this discount.

ERROR_WS_BOOKING_LOCKED

Arno
    15484 posts
    26 March 2016 at 7:49:52 #849319

Glad to hear that. Enjoy your trips in Switzerland!

Arno
    15484 posts
    26 March 2016 at 7:52:48 #849320

Hi mamapepsi,

Please note that the promo code only works on the two websites I included my initial post. I think you tried it on another website, is that right? Please go to http://www.raileurope.com/rai l-tickets-passes/swiss-pass/index.html and try it there. It only works on first class Swiss Travel Passes (e-pass to print at home).

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 March 2016 at 3:23:55 #849321

thank you Arno .

i’m already got it. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • The thread ‘30% discount on 1st class Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.