4 day Swiss Travel Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 June 2015 at 14:38:20 #807403

I am planning to buy 4 days swiss travel pass online via treinreiswinkel today.Since we are reaching to Basel(Switzerland) on 19th june 2015. I am doubting that will the pass will get delivered to my home before 19th june(Friday) ? If i wont get the pass then in that case what shall i do?

I am buying this from Netherlands(Utrecht).

Regards,

Manish

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    15 June 2015 at 14:43:14 #843821

Hi Manish, do you speak Dutch?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 June 2015 at 14:47:46 #843822

Hi,

I speak very little dutch. I have been in Netherlands since 2014 so still learning.:)

Arno
    15471 posts
    15 June 2015 at 14:57:18 #843823

I just wondered if we could move this to the Dutch forum, but let’s continue in English. Welcome to MySwissAlps!

Treinreiswinkel usually ships 7 days before the trips begins, so in this case they should ship immediately and you’d normally receive the tickets on the 17th. But I would recommend to call them with your reference number after placing the order, just to be sure. Please see http://www.treinreiswinkel.nl /treinpassen/zwitserla nd/swiss-travel-pass for further details.

Another option is to purchase through http://www.swissrailways.com. They allow to print the pass at home (pick Online Ticket when asked for delivery options). It can take up to 3 working days before you receive them through e-mail, but that’s enough time in your case. They also offer delivery to any address in Switzerland (e.g. your hotel).

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 June 2015 at 15:05:13 #843824

Thanks Arno for your quick reply.I will call them with reference no. In worst case if I won’t get the ticket then is there another way to receive it in Switzerland?

Arno
    15471 posts
    15 June 2015 at 15:08:02 #843825

You’re welcome. Sure, you can buy the pass in Switzerland too. The price is higher there though. Please see myswissalps.com/swisst ravelpass/price.

Enjoy your trip!

• The thread ‘4 day Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.