4 Days Luzern trip on way from Paris to Venice

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 April 2016 at 10:20:14 #808811

Hi Arno

Thanks for all the inputs you have given me for my trip in May. The earlier thread is closed and I am posting a new thread.

Last month i booked from SBB the Swiss travel pass for 2 Adults and 2 youth for 3 days. I got a email that i will get the online ticket latest by 7 days before my trip. I am visiting in middly of May. Now i am not able to locate the confirmation email i received from SBB. How do i followup with SBB ? I am really worried ? pl guide me.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    5 April 2016 at 11:28:39 #850309

Hi Sethu,

Contact details can be found here. It sounds like all is fine and you should receive the passes early May. You can contact them for details. I am not sure if they can resend the e-mail, but they can answer your questions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 April 2016 at 5:04:44 #850310

Hi Arno

I wrote to them and they have sent my booking details along with confirmation that the pass will be sent in due course. Thank for your help

Arno
    15484 posts
    7 April 2016 at 6:18:47 #850311

Great to hear that! Enjoy your traveling!

• The thread ‘4 Days Luzern trip on way from Paris to Venice’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.