72625 posts
    21 May 2012 at 13:08:23 #805273

Hello,

I will be in Switzerland Monday-Friday

Monday: Flying into Geneva

Tuesday: Need to go from Geneva to Bern

Wednesday: Need to go from Bern to Lucerne

Thursday: Need to go from Lucerne to Zurich

Friday: Need to go from Zurich back to Geneva to watch my flight out of Geneva

I’ve been reading about the different options but I am really confused as to which one would work out best/be more economical. I would need something that allows me to do the trips mentioned above and it would be even better if it works with public transport in each one of those cities as well.

I am over 25 and will be traveling alone.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7103 posts
    22 May 2012 at 4:52:53 #836141

Hello ji.torres! I think you should consider a 4 day Swiss Pass, which will cover all trips on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. You’ll find relevant information and purchase options at the Swiss Pass page. This is especially a good choice if you prefer the idea of free traveling. If you don’t mind buying individual tickets for your trips, the Swiss Card is worth considering too. It will offer a free trip from Geneva to Bern and from Zurich to Geneva on Tuesday and Friday, and discounts on your other trips. By the way, both passes are valid for urban transportation in the cities you’ll be visiting as well.

• The thread ‘5 days in Swizterland – Confused as to which pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10720 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.