Jan 3, 2016 - 12:16 PM
in reply to Annika
Thanks for your response. My dates are flexible. Here is my high level itinerary.
1) DAY 1- Zurich to Lucerne by train- If time/weather permits visit Mt. Titlis- back to hotel
2) DAY 2 - Boat trip from Lucerne to Meggen, visit Chapel Bridge,Swiss Transport Museum, local shopping, head back to hotel.
3) Day 3- Head for Grindelwald. Take train via Luzern - Meiringen - Interlaken - Grindelwald (3.5 hrs scenic???).Post check in-walk around and visit near by places (need to explore)
4) Day 4- Visit Mt.Jungfrau, head back to hotel.Evening at leisure or an evening walk.
5) Day 5 -Paragliding/Trummelbach Falls, Grindelwald First (explore other options)
6) Apr 6 - End of tour- Head back from Grindelwald to Zurich Airport. It time permits, some sightseeing in Zurich.
From the season overview link you shared, it seems March can still be an option.In that case, would it better to plan my visit in late March (during Easter) or wait until First week of June?