5 night 6 days in swiss ..need assistance

5 night 6 days in swiss ..need assistance

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
ayushrathi
ayushrathi
2 posts
Apr 27, 2014 - 10:01 PM

e and my wife is travelling for 5 night 6 day in Switzerland.

Landing in Zurich and heading to engelberg

2 days in engelberg

Engelberg to interlaken

2 days in interlaken

Than

Back to Zurich

1 day in Zurich.

I have booked hotels but could not booked inter transfer tickets and excursion ticket.

As iam running late so my agent is not able to book it from india as they say we have to deliver transfer ticket hard copy.

Iam already on international tour so not possible.

Please suggest me where and how I can buy online below tickets

Eurail Ticket for last day transfer (Zurich Main Station to Zurich Airport)

· Swiss 5 Transfer Card 1.) Zurich – Engelberg 2.) Jungfrauch 3.) Engelberg – Interlaken 4.) Titlis 5.) Interlaken – Zurich

And how much it will cost me.

Any more excursions suggestion.

Regards

Arno
Arno
7341 posts
expert &
Apr 28, 2014 - 6:35 AM

Hello ayushrathi,

Passes and tickets can be found on our website here, and all points of sale are listed for each pass as well. You can best get a Swiss Half Fare Card. It's for sale online through the Swiss Railways here, but it has to be shipped to your home address or an hotel you're staying in (e.g. somewhere in Europe). You can also get it at the rail station of Zurich Airport. Simply buy the rest of the tickets on the spot. You will get a 50% discount.

You don't need Eurail. That's a pass to travel in multiple European countries.

Enjoy your stay!

ayushrathi
ayushrathi
2 posts
Apr 28, 2014 - 4:16 PM

Dear sir,

Heartly thanks for your promp reply.

But I need further assistance that thus this tickets can be used for further excursions like Jungfraujoch/Titlis.

Thus this tranfer tickets will be valid for interlaken to Jungfrauch and engelberg to Titlis.

Secondly what I have to pay for activity at jungfraujoch and Titlis.

What activity is their at this both places.

Please also tell me iam visiting interlaken and engelberg only .

Is their any other activity also.

Thanks

Arno
Arno
7341 posts
expert &
Apr 28, 2014 - 5:59 PM

Hello ayushrathi,

If you go to the 'Where it's valid' tab on our Swiss Half Fare Card page, you can download the map and see where it's valid (i.e. where you get the 50% discount). This includes the Jungfraujoch and the Titlis, and about all other transportation in Switzerland.

Go to the Jungfraujoch page and the Titlis page for further information, including links to prices.

Further suggestions for activities are on the Interlaken page and the Central Switzerland page (Engelberg).

Last modified on Jun 13, 2014 - 3:34 PM by Arno

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016