$60 discount on 1st class Swiss Travel Pass

$60 discount on 1st class Swiss Travel Pass

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Arno
Arno
7728 posts
expert &
Jun 25, 2016 - 5:48 PM

Hi everyone,

Rail Europe offers a $60 discount on 1st class Swiss Travel Passes if you also buy Express Luggage delivery. Please see:

More details:

• This promotion expires August 30, 2016;
  • It may expire sooner (the number of coupon codes is limited);
  • You will only get the discount if you buy a 1st class Swiss Travel Pass or Swiss Travel Pass Flex, combined with Express Luggage for at least one piece of luggage: www.raileurope.com/ activities/fast-baggage/index.html.
  • The promotion is only available through the websites listed above, not through any other website, and not at train stations either;
  • You can buy a pass for up to 11 months before your first travel day.

I hope you'll save money with this. Enjoy your trips!

bhaskar
bhaskar
6 posts
Aug 15, 2016 - 10:26 AM in reply to Arno

Hi Arno, Just checked. Does not apply to India.

Bhaskar

Arno
Arno
7728 posts
expert &
Aug 15, 2016 - 11:10 AM in reply to bhaskar

Hi Bhaskar,

I didn't find any problems when ordering this for India. Note that you need to select the e-pass (to print at home), not physical delivery. Also add Swiss Express luggage. The promo code worked fine for me. The savings are less though when you're in India as the luggage label needs to be shipped physically from the US, so those costs will be added.

What went wrong when you tried to order?

bhaskar
bhaskar
6 posts
Aug 15, 2016 - 11:44 AM in reply to Arno

Hi Arno, The weblink you provided takes one to this site in India - www.raileurope.co.in. And the Indian site for raileurope does not seem to be providing the discounts. Tried but did not work.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Arno
Arno
7728 posts
expert &
Aug 15, 2016 - 2:23 PM in reply to bhaskar

Hi Bhaskar,

Ok, I see, it redirects you because Rail Europe has a local website for your country. It doesn't do that in my location. In that case you can't take advantage of this indeed. It's a different website than the one offering this discount. It had another promotion until recently but it expired. As soon as there a new promotions for India or any other country you'll find them here: myswissalps.com/ swisstravelpass/ promotions.

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016