Jul 9, 2014 - 4:45 PM
Rail Europe North America offers a great discount: $75 off any Swiss Pass or Swiss Flexi Pass order, regardless of pass duration, class or travel dates. If you need a Swiss Pass or Swiss Flexi Pass for the next 6 months, you can save a lot of money if you buy online before August 14. Note that this promotion may expire sooner as there's a limited number of passes available.
- For purchase and the promo code you need for the discount, please visit:
www.raileurope.com/rail-tickets-passes/swiss-pass/index.html (USA, Caribbean, Mexico)
- You will need to order at least one Fly Rail Baggage or Fast Baggage voucher along with your Swiss Pass. A voucher costs $25. With a voucher, one piece of luggage will be transported for you by the Swiss Railways. This is either from town to town (Fast Baggage), or from your local airport directly to your final destination in Switzerland (Fly Rail Baggage). I have used this service myself; it is very convenient to travel with less or no baggage. For details, please see the above links;
- This promotion is available for all Swiss Passes, Swiss Saver Passes and Swiss Youth Passes, Swiss Flexi Passes and Swiss Saver Flexi Passes, as long as you plan to travel within the next 6 months. It is not available for any other passes;
- This promotion is only available online and only for citizens of Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico and the USA;
- You can get the $75 discount until 14 August 2014, or until 535 passes have been sold;
- Shipping is free on any order of at least $399;
- The discount is not available if you buy your passes in Switzerland;
- The passes can be combined with a Swiss Peak Pass and a Swiss Family Card.
General pass information can be found on the Swiss Pass page and Swiss Flexi Pass page. Other Swiss Pass related promotions, if any are available for your country, are listed here.
Hopefully you can take advantage of this attractive discount. If you have questions about the promotion, feel free to post here. For any other questions, please open a new topic.
I wish you beautiful train trips in the Swiss Alps!
Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 1:16 PM by Arno