Advice about parking areas in St. Moritz

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 May 2017 at 13:54:13 #811695

Hi all

Will be visiting StMoritz for the first time in July this year. Hotel offered me 22 CHF per day parking place (at public parking as they said). Is it normal there or there are some areas where I could find cheaper parking?

There are few areas with sign P around, but there is no information available about the cost.

the area I will be staying is at Via Maistra.

Will appreciate any recommendations!

Thank you

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15482 posts
    5 May 2017 at 14:09:22 #862852

Hi Ana2017,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! Yes, that’s a normal price for parking in the town center of St. Moritz. Actually it looks like a reduced tariff as it’s normally around CHF 2 per hour during the day and CHF 1 per hour during the night. The document here provides insight in the prices. It’s cheaper per week, if you stay that long.

I assume you’ll be staying in the center of town. Via Maistra stretches out from the center of town all the way beyond Celerina, so it could be somewhere else too.

• The thread ‘Advice about parking areas in St. Moritz’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.