An evening around interlaken

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 June 2012 at 15:45:31 #805332

Hello
    We are going with a baby and stay in one of the villages near interlaken. We will have an opportunity for 1-2 evening being alone without the baby for couple of hours. I wonder what can the best to do. I’ve got recommendations for the restaurant in Hotel Oberland in Laterbrunnen for their excellent cheese fondu. I guess what else can we do during this evening or another evening? We will have a car so no problem with that. We could do dinner (one was Swiss food so maybe another recommened Italian restaurant ??), some great chocolate dessert and great Italian coffee, maybe indoor swimming pool , a folklore show, anything that crosses tour mind (except of spending the whole evening in a cable car because of fear of heights my wife has 🙂

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    5 June 2012 at 1:00:13 #836316

Hi guest25,

You may want to check this topic. Also, the Tell Spiele, which are performed in an open air theatre, are worth to look into.

Have fun!

• The thread ‘An evening around interlaken’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.