ask about adventure card 2 days pass

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15482 posts
    18 August 2016 at 7:52:16 #855271

Hi Ruru,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! I don’t know the website you mentioned, but you can find all details right here: myswissalps.com/ adventurecard. It is a regional card for the Valais, not for Interlaken. It does not include the trip from Bressanone. Please download the map from the page I referred to, so you can see what’s included (click the “Where it’s valid” tab).

If you post some more details about your trip (when, how many days, which day trips), we might be able to suggest rail passes.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 August 2016 at 8:13:32 #855272

Dear Arno

Thankyou very much for your help 🙂

I know from Bressanone is not include .. but I need more detail advice .. I was planning to used train and will arrival in zurich hb station (29 oct, arrival arond 17.20), I want to stay in Interlake visit harder kulm.

1. I wish I can try trottibikes too, but I dont know where.

2. I will take airplane from zurich airport 31 oct early in the morning to paris (around 06.50 am)

3. Is it easy to go to interlaken? If am arrival 17.20pm?

4. If I only have one day explore, do you have any suggestion? Where?

5. What the best day pass I should buy, for budgeted cheap travel?

Many thanks 🙂

Arno
    15482 posts
    18 August 2016 at 9:51:48 #855273

Hi Ruru,

1. Here’s an option in nearby Beatenberg: http://www.niederhorn.ch/en/s ummer/marvel/acitve-enjoy/trotti-biking.php. And another one: http://www.isenfluh.ch/englis h/sports-in-summer/monster-scooter/.

2. There are no train that early from Interlaken to the airport. You need to travel the prior evening. You’ll find airport hotels here: myswissalps.com/ zurichairporthotels. It’s much easier to take a train from Interlaken to Paris in the morning. You can arrive before lunch time. Please see myswissalps.com/ traintickets/france.

3. Yes, no problem, see the timetable.

4. Suggestions are here: myswissalps.com/ interlaken/ activities.

5. Most probably the Swiss Half Fare Card: myswissalps.com/ swisshalffarecard. But a Swiss Travel Pass may work as well: myswissalps.com/ swisstravelpass.

• The thread ‘ask about adventure card 2 days pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.