Autumn promotion 20% off 4 days Swiss Travel Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 September 2015 at 14:53:52 #807881

Hello,

I bumped into Autumn promotion which give 20% for 4 & 8 days. However the requirement said that it needed European delivery address. My friend is an Asian, currently studying in Spain and she has Spanish ID, which means she has European address. Myself however lived in Asia. Could i entitle for the promo if she buy 2 tickets and use her mailing address for both of us?

Here is the link btw: http://www.swisstravelsystem. co.uk/en/node/66

Thanks!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7116 posts
    4 September 2015 at 17:42:10 #845944

Hi Shila,

Welcome to our website! The promo you refer to (discussed here) is geared to travelers with an address in Europe. So your friend can definitely buy it. It should not be a problem for her buying another pass for a friend. You can buy it for the two of you as well, as long as you use her address in Spain.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 September 2015 at 1:44:55 #845945

I saw that post too however I thought it was only for the UK and Ireland residence. My bad for not reading thru it. Glad to hear the good news! 60euro difference is a lot.

Thanks for your help.

• The thread ‘Autumn promotion 20% off 4 days Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.