Berner Oberland pass still not received

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 June 2016 at 20:11:09 #809532

Hi! I ordered the Berner Oberland pass on June 13 requesting it to be delivered as soon as possible stating that I will be going to Italy before Switzerland and that I will not be home in the 2 week timeframe for the normal delivery. I was supposed to get it within 5 days. It is now June 25th and I still have not received it. Do you have any suggestions on what to do or how to contact them? I am very nervous that I am not going to get the pass in time and lose out on all that $ I spent when I ordered it with plenty of time to spare. Thank you so much for your help!!

Michelle

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    26 June 2016 at 9:55:45 #853459

Hi Michelle,

I’m sorry to hear that! Something must have gone wrong. I am not sure where you purchased, but assuming it is the Swiss Railways, contact information can be found in the order confirmation e-mail and here as well. I’m sure they can solve this for you.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 June 2016 at 15:02:55 #853460

Thank you for the link!! I just emailed them and yes, I did it through the swiss travel system Swissrailways.com. I hope to hear from them shortly. I will also call on Monday. Thank you so much for your help!! I sincerely appreciate it!

• The thread ‘Berner Oberland pass still not received’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.