Bernese Oberland Pass Validation

Bernese Oberland Pass Validation

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Rubybeach
Rubybeach
2 posts
Aug 10, 2014 - 9:27 PM

I am about to buy two of these and I am confused as to what start date I should put in the date box as I do not know which days I will be using the pass. Am I right in thinking that I can put the date we arrive in Switzerland but actually validate it when I start using it, maybe 3 days later? I am just paranoid that a start date will already be filled in for me!

Arno
Arno
7719 posts
expert &
Aug 12, 2014 - 6:54 AM

Hello Rubybeach,

As far as I know the date you pick is the first day of traveling, but I will double check and get back to you.

Arno
Arno
7719 posts
expert &
Aug 12, 2014 - 7:24 AM

I just got confirmed from the Swiss Railways webshop that the date picked while purchasing is the actual first travel day.

Rubybeach
Rubybeach
2 posts
Aug 12, 2014 - 11:59 AM in reply to Arno

Thanks for this, I am glad I checked as I could have made a big mistake. I will have to buy it in Switzerland now, depending on the weather during the week.

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016