Jun 27, 2016 - 12:05 PM
Welcome to MySwissAlps! As for your questions:
1. No, but it's really not that difficult. Please see my next answers.
2. Do not select Torino, that's a different city elsewhere in Italy. The town is called Tirano.
The main station is simply called Lugano. The other names you may see are bus stops. I think you are booking on the wrong website though. Use the link under "More on other websites", on myswissalps.com/bernin aexpress/tickets, although there are other ways to book seats too. Select Swiss Travel Pass when asked for reductions.
3. Buying a pass and a seat reservation are two different things. You don't have to do one before the other. All that matters is that you have both in hand when you board the train/bus. You can print your pass at home. Please see www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/price, and also check the Promotions tab.
4. See answer 2 please. You won't be able to book a seat if none are available.
5. You do not need a Swiss Pass, that's a different product for Swiss citizens only. You need a Swiss Travel Pass. Answer 2 and 4 explain how to buy.
I hope this helps. Just let us know if any questions remain.
Last modified on Jun 28, 2016 - 7:17 AM by Annika