Jul 11, 2016 - 2:23 PM
My name is Shane and I'm from Singapore. I'll be visiting Switzerland on the 27DEC2016 for my honeymoon. I would be in Switzerland for 6 days
I'm confused on where show i stay how can i go about it.
i will arrived on Zurich airport on 27dec2016 @ around 8pm, so i will stay near Zurich airport for the night.
28Dec- I would like to visit the Swiss Alps.
Currently, I've researched that trains in Swiss are the best way to travel. I've booked a hotel near Grindelwald train station for 3 nights but after reading this forum, i'm having second thoughts of whether did i booked the correct area to start of my journey. I would also like to try one of the scenic trains but found out that the journey takes too long.
1. Are there plenty to see in Grindelwald? my future wife is crazy about the snow mountains in Switzerland. Did i booked the correct area to stay?
2. I read about interlakken. Is it better to stay there?
3. Lucerne, would it be better to plan it in the beginning or end of the trip?
4. I'm not sure if I'm right but i thought of traveling this way by train,
Zurich- Grindelwald- interlakken- Lucerne- Zurich (For flight to Paris)
5. Is the swiss travel pass worth it for my journey?
The Grindelwald hotel which i've booked is flexible can be cancelled.
6. Last thing i would like to ask if during my stay would it be snowing?
Thank you very much for any valuable advises.