Best places to cover in 4 days in Switzerland

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 October 2015 at 22:16:45 #808004

Hi,

I’m planning to be in switerzerland from 5th (afternoon) to 9th November (early morning). Arrival and departure would be geneva. Want to cover most scenic places, train rides and mountains in this time frame. Need suggestion to plan the journey accordingly. what should i consider as base location so that can cover maximum places. Idea of the trip to have fun for the kids and be with the nature maximum.

Thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    4 October 2015 at 6:51:39 #846395

Welcome to MySwissAlps, mg91!

There are countless options. For example, you could take a train to Montreux and continue on the Golden Pass line to Interlaken, Lucerne, or one of the smaller towns in these areas. Then do day trips from there. Note that November is low season. Some hotels, restaurants and also cable cars could be closed. You can get started through the links I gave you, as well as our planning page.

• The thread ‘Best places to cover in 4 days in Switzerland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.