Best Swiss pass for family of 4

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 February 2012 at 11:56:42 #804900

Hello! Greetings from Mumbai!!
    We will be visiting Switzerland in May 2012. Could you please tell which would be the best pass for our family of 2 adults and 2 kids, 6yrs and 11yrs old? We will be in the country for around 10 days.
    Thanks,

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    16 February 2012 at 1:15:23 #834809

Hi wshubhangi, and welcome to the website,

The right pass choice depends on how much traveling you’ve planned. But I would recommended to look into this 2-for-1 offer since that will most probably be a good option for you. You’ll pay for only one adult!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 February 2012 at 4:34:28 #834810

Hi Arno,
    Thanks for the suggestion. Could you please tell me how I can get this pass in Mumbai before I enter Switzerland or can I buy it after I land in Zurich?
    regards,
    wshubhangi
    [quote]Arno said: Hi wshubhangi, and welcome to the website,

The right pass choice depends on how much traveling you’ve planned. But I would recommended to look into this 2-for-1 offer since that will most probably be a good option for you. You’ll pay for only one adult!
    edited by Arno on Feb 16, 2012[/quote]

Arno
    15484 posts
    16 February 2012 at 6:25:38 #834811

Hi wshubhangi,

Just click the appropriate “Order the pass” link in the topic about that offer. You can have it shipped to Mumbai. I’m not sure if this offer is available locally as well.

This overview of hotels might be interesting for you as well.

• The thread ‘Best Swiss pass for family of 4’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.