Best swiss pass for me and my wife

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 March 2012 at 13:04:01 #805072

Hi All,
    I am travelling with my wife from Amsterdam to Basel Airport. We are planning to spend 4 nights in Switzerland mainly covering lucerne and Interlaken.
    Out Itinerary is from May 31st 2012 to June 4th 2012.

We are from India and currently employed in Netherlands. Can we avail non European discount fares?
    Please suggest us the best swiss pass for for the above period

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7103 posts
    30 March 2012 at 11:50:21 #835375

Hi premswisstrip, and welcome to the forum! If your passport indicates that you’re a resident of India, you’ll be able to purchase one of the STS Swiss rail passes. Which one is best, can’t be said right now: this depends on your travel plans and preferences. You should make a list of plans and maybe make calculations based on this list. This FAQ and this one may be a good starting point. Generally, a Swiss Pass or Swiss Flexi Pass would be a good option if you like the idea of free traveling.

Does that help you out?

• The thread ‘Best swiss pass for me and my wife’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.