Best travel pass/combined travel passes to use

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 April 2013 at 19:41:26 #805916

Hello My husband and I are flying into Zurich 23/6/13 and want to travel to Murren that day. We are staying there till the 29th when we depart for Stresa in Italy. We will probably take trips to Schilthorn, Jungfraujoch, interlaken and Lauterbrunnen. What would be the best travel passes/combined for this trip.
    Thank you

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    22 April 2013 at 1:12:21 #838394

Hi Fran,

A Swiss Card would be perfect I think. It includes the inbound and outbound trips for free and you get a 50% discount on the trips you’ll make from Mürren. You get get the card from your local Australian reseller here, and all further details about the card are here.

• The thread ‘Best travel pass/combined travel passes to use’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.