Big thanks for trip planning help!

• Mukki
    Participant
    4 posts
    14 August 2017 at 22:40:29 #812963

I would like to record my appreciation for MySwissAlps.com and the many members that guide and advise travelers who plan to visit the Paradise on planet Earth called Switzerland. Just returned back after 15 days of pure bliss in this wonderful and amazingly beautiful country.

I had spent a considerable amount of time, reading through the forums and planning my itinerary as it was a gift to my wife for our 25th anniversary!!

We enjoyed every second of our stay and could do and see quite a bit that the country had to offer. This would not have been possible without the help and advice offered on this site.

A big thanks again.

Mukki

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 August 2017 at 8:19:07 #868346

We’re glad we could be so helpful in planning your anniversary trip! Glad you had a great trip.

All the best!
    Lucas

• The thread ‘Big thanks for trip planning help!’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.