Budget hotels/apartments in Central switzerland

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 March 2016 at 10:59:16 #808667

Hi, We are planning to visit Switzerland reaching on 02.05.2016 for 4 nights. We are a family of 4(Husband Wife and 2 kids age 4 and 9 years). I am struggling to find an economic stay for the four of us. Hotels or apartments are both fine which should be easily accessible through public transports. I tried http://www.en.e-domizil.ch but did not get any response yet. Any suggestion here would be highly helpful

Our budget would be around 100 CHF per night. Preferrably in central switzerland.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    20 March 2016 at 11:57:02 #849588

Welcome to MySwissAlps Meena!

Unfortunately there won’t be many properties in Switzerland for 4 people for CHF 100 per night. It’s not impossible but hard to find and usually it’s the least accessible properties that are the cheapest. Below are a few of the cheapest options in good locations. Please have a look and let me know what you think:

• Lion Lodge in Lucerne: very good, central location;
    • The “Jailhotel” in Lucerne: also a central location, and I noticed a promotion on their quadruple rooms;
    • Chalet Spannortblick at about 15 minutes on foot from the train station in Engelberg;
    • Chalet Sonnehöckli in Engelberg;
    • Chalet Swiss is in another area (not sure if you want that) but it’s still Central Switzerland, and at walking distance from the rail station of Andermatt.
  • The thread ‘Budget hotels/apartments in Central switzerland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10620 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.