Buy Junior Card and Regional Pass online

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 March 2016 at 11:06:07 #808679

Hello, I want to buy online the Bernese Oberland regional pass and the junior card in the same shopping cart. It’s possible ? It is that I don´t find where to add the junior card. Thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    21 March 2016 at 11:14:21 #849635

Hi jucana, welcome to MySwissAlps!

You sure can buy these online. Please go to http://www.swissrailways.com/ en/products/ regionalberneseoberlan dpass, click the red Order Now button and start filling out the requested information. Once they ask for the start date and class of the pass you can also select the Junior Card for the child.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 March 2016 at 11:35:01 #849636

When I fill the camp of the children, you have 2 options:

full fare ticket or discount for holders of junior card . I want to put discount for holdesr of Junior Card (but I don´t have it) and pay the junior and get 2 target, one for oberland berner child (free) and other the junior card. Is it possible ?? Do you understand me?

EUR 29.00

Ticket Options

Full Fare Ticket

Discount for holders of:

Junior Card *

* More information about Junior card. Info

Arno
    15471 posts
    21 March 2016 at 14:28:38 #849637

Hi jucana,

I understand how that’s confusing. “Full fare” for children costs the same as the Junior Card, so that’s the option you need: same price and same effect (the children will travel for free). I think they list the “actual” Junior Card for Swiss citizens who already have one.

• The thread ‘Buy Junior Card and Regional Pass online’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.