Buy tkts in Brig

Buy tkts in Brig

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
71green
71green
5 posts
May 9, 2012 - 6:46 PM
We will travel from Milan to Lauterbrunnen at the end of June. We will have a Swiss half fare card. We will have about 8 minutes in Brig. Is that enough time to buy our ticket for Switzerland? We cross the border at Domodossola but it looks like we only have a few minutes there. Is there a ticket counter or just machines in Brig? Can you buy half fare tickets from a machine? Thank you for your wonderful forum and for any help you can give me.
Arno
Arno
7726 posts
expert &
May 10, 2012 - 1:33 AM
Hi 71green,

8 minutes should be enough if you don't have to wait in line. Half fare tickets are available from the machines as well. You can also ask the train personnel of the train to Brig, they may be able to sell it to you as well.

Please don't post the same question twice. I have removed your other identical topic. You can edit your post if you want to make changes.

Enjoy the trip!
71green
71green
5 posts
May 10, 2012 - 10:41 AM
I am sorry for submitting my question twice. I was looking flor my question in the rail or the miscellaneous forum. Since I did not see it in either place, I thought that for some reason it did not go through so I sent it again. Thank you for your reply.

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016