Buying Swiss Travel Pass thru online concern

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 August 2016 at 17:26:23 #809800

To Whom It May Concern:

I just purchased a Swiss Travel Pass today August 3, 2016 (1:00 am) here in the Philippines. When I was filling the details and selected on-line delivery a notice showed that I will be emailed for the pdf file of my swiss travel pass in 7 days or less and continued the next step. But on the last step after payment thru visa it was mentioned that process 2 to 3 weeks prior to my departure. Now I’m worried I will be leaving (from Philppines) for Geneva this August 15. I will arrive Geneva August 16. I intend to start using my Swiss Travel Pass on August 17. Would I be able to received a pdf file in 7 days or less thru email and use it on August 17? Please I hope I could get my Swiss travel Pass during my trip to Switzerland. Thank you. God bless.

Rogelio Almira Jr.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7116 posts
    2 August 2016 at 17:42:06 #854768

Hello Rogelio,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! You didn’t mention where you purchased, but from your description I think it’s the SBB web shop at http://www.swissrailways.com. Is that right? If so, they will e-mail it in time, don’t worry. Their explanation is somewhat confusing sometimes, but I expect you to receive the pass quickly. If you don’t have it by the 9th, you can e-mail them to ask, but I don’t think that will be necessary.

By the way, as you can print the pass yourself, you could (theoretically) even have it printed in your hotel in Switzerland. That won’t be necessary though.

Enjoy your trip!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 August 2016 at 17:55:34 #854769

Yes I purchased the swiss travel pass at SBB web shop….and Yes!!! thank you for your inputs Annika!! Now I can sleep but I don’t know if I can because now I’m excited for Switzerland!! Thank you again Annika.

Rogelio

• The thread ‘Buying Swiss Travel Pass thru online concern’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.