Buying tickets with eurail pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 May 2013 at 6:41:36 #806004

hi travelling to interlaken with a eurail pass coming from italy.we want to travel to lauterbrunnen.wengen .murren and jungfrau.I assume with eurail we will get 25% off on our tickets after showing the pass.My question is can we buy tickets from one destination to next depending on what all we want to do in day.also can tickets for jungfrau can be bought at kleindsteg? thanx for any help?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 May 2013 at 9:05:57 #838714

ps help..leaving in a week.

Arno
    15471 posts
    16 May 2013 at 10:46:05 #838715

Hi gkumar, and welcome to MySwissAlps,

Don’t worry, all posts will be answered sooner or later. Your Eurail Pass will indeed get you a 25% discount on the Jungfrau railways. Tickets can be purchased at any manned station in that region. Just go to the ticket counter, explain your plans and they’ll provide you with the most convenient ticket and include your discount.

I don’t know where Kleindsteg is. If you mean Kleine Scheidegg, then yes, you can purchase tickets there too.

Enjoy your stay!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 May 2013 at 13:24:05 #838716

many thanks Arno..leaving tmrw:-)

• The thread ‘Buying tickets with eurail pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.