Can collect swiss pass without print outs?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 December 2016 at 6:36:35 #810406

Hi,

i’m currently in spain and will be flying to switzerland tomorrow. just realise i forgot to print out the documents for pass collection. Hv a copy in my phone though. can i collect the pass by showing them the soft copy? I stayed in apt so not sure where to get the documents printed.

thank you

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    3 December 2016 at 7:57:23 #857291

Hi Rachteo,

If you have received the actual pass in an e-mail, then only the printed pass is a valid travel document. I assume your apartment owner will be able to print it for you or know about a nearby copy shop. Perhaps there’s a print service at the airport, but I am not sure about that.

If you have received a message about collecting the pass at the airport, then the message on your phone might be enough, plus your passport.

Enjoy your stay!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 December 2016 at 8:06:09 #857292

Hi Arno,

Thanks for the prompt reply. We’re collecting the passes at the airport so i hope the email message on the phone shd be sufficient.

• The thread ‘Can collect swiss pass without print outs?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.