Can I buy swiss half price card at Interlaken Ost

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 January 2013 at 21:49:18 #805732

Halo I am going from Munich to interlaken on 16 March 2013,May I know whether swiss half price card (valid for one month ) can be bought at Interlaken west or ost station ?

And can u tell me the expected temperature around 16-22 March 2013 there?

Thank you very much!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    5 January 2013 at 4:21:49 #837863

Hi Evalai,

Both stations sell it. You can find all points of sale on the Swiss Half Fare Card page. If you’re going to enter Switzerland by train you would be better off buying it in advance so that your trip to Interlaken is discounted as well.

I would say it’s around 10 degrees Celsius in the afternoon in March. But large variations are quite common. It could be freezing as well, or it can be much warmer than that.

• The thread ‘Can I buy swiss half price card at Interlaken Ost’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.