Can I print Swiss Travel pass at home ?

• helenfrank
    Participant
    9 posts
    21 July 2015 at 2:58:41 #807594

Before I buy my pass on-line, may i just double check that I can also print the 15 day Swiss Travel pass at home immediately after purchase. I just read in another forum that I have to have it sent by Post ?? Thanks again (I couldn’t find the same question elsewhere in the forum, but I imagine it is there somewhere..!)

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    21 July 2015 at 13:14:50 #844611

Hi helenfrank,

Each retailer has their own shipping/printing options, so it depends on where you buy whether or not you can print it at all, and if it’s immediately or after they have manually processed your order. The retailers are listed on our Swiss Travel Pass page, so that’s a good place to start.

I saw you’re living in Australia. Your local retailer does not offer print at home yet, but you can either order it through:

helenfrank
    Participant
    9 posts
    21 July 2015 at 18:56:14 #844612

Thanks Arno

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 July 2015 at 6:24:04 #844613

Hi Arno,

Can I also print at home for the passes I purchase online from India? Which all online sites are available? I know only about raileurope.co.in. Do they allow print at home.

Thanks and well done for all the help you provide. You are a Star!!

Thanks

Vinay

Annika
    7104 posts
    28 July 2015 at 8:36:31 #844614

Hi Vinay!

You can check the Swiss Travel Pass price overview that Arno mentioned for India too. Your country of residence should be selected by default on the right side. If not, make sure you pick India and review the options. The cheapest resellers in your case, RailEurope World and RailEurope India, don’t offer print at home tickets yet. If this is important to you, you can use one of the resellers Arno mentioned: Swiss Railways or RailEurope US.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 July 2015 at 19:52:15 #844615

“The Swiss Railways (http://www.swissrailways.com): they will send an e-mail with the pass in 3 working days;”

I live in US and trying to buy 8 days e-pass….I looked at swissrailways.com, but didn’t see e-mail delivery of the pass option. Their price is better than the railwayeurope-us, so was looking into buying from swissrailways.com.

Arno
    15471 posts
    29 July 2015 at 6:34:03 #844616

Hi jbhawtan,

The Swiss Railways also have a print at home version of the pass. They just call it different: not “e-pass”, but “Online Ticket”. If you go to http://www.swissrailways.com/ en/node/66, and start filling out the fields, it will become available after you have selected your country under the billing address.

• The thread ‘Can I print Swiss Travel pass at home ?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.