Check the price

Check the price

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Apr 21, 2013 - 7:07 AM
A. How much does it cost about by train?( I know the price is different.)

from Venice to Thun (24/06)

Thun to Paris (27/06)
B. I will be in Thun, Switzer Land from 24--26 (June)
Day 1: I will visit Bern that afternoon
Day 2: Jungfrau and small towns nearby
Day 3: Luzern
Is it worthwhile to buy a pass in my case?
Thanks!

Helen Cheng
Annika
Annika
4417 posts
expert &
Apr 21, 2013 - 1:46 PM
Welcome to the forum, Helen Cheng. Train trip prices can be found through the timetable. Just enter your departure and destination stations, choose a connection and click 'Fare/buy'. This works for trips from and to cities in bordering countries (e.g. Venice and Paris) as well.

Yes, a rail pass will certainly save you money. Based on the trips you mention, I think the Swiss Half Fare Card is the most economical deal. If you're interested in unlimited traveling without having to buy additional tickets for most trips, and/or if you plan to visit museums in Bern and/or Lucerne, you may also take a look at the 4 day Swiss (Saver) Pass.
Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 4:35 PM by Arno

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016