Feb 3, 2016 - 5:41 AM
Hi! was evaluating which pass to go for and had a few questions - the answers would help me in choosing which pass to go for. Please do share your understanding as i find the rules not very explicit :)
1. Suppose I Buy an 8 day Flexi pass - on the days i choose not to use it ( i am in switzerland for 17 days), do i still get :
- a. discounts via the museum card if i choose to visit a museum on a day that i’m not using the flexi pass but paying normal train fare?
- b. Discounts if i buy a regional card on the days in between - esp BO pass or Tell pass?
2. If I buy the flexi pass with HFC, Can I :
- a. Use the HFC on day 1 and Flexi pass on day 2?
- b. Will I be able to use family card for my daughter on days that I'm not using flexi, but just using HFCc. Get museum discounts even on in between days that im using HFC ie if a museum is close by , so doesn't make sense to use it as a flexi day, will i still get an entry discount because i have a Flexi pass?
Basically I am leaning towards a flexi pass supplemented by Regional pass like BO - but still working on the math :)
Thanks for your help!