Collecting “swiss flexi pass “

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 May 2013 at 4:30:13 #805962

Hi,

I’m from Australia.

I’m travelling to Italy in a 4 days and will be travelling to swiss in 8 days. I went to sbb.ch to buy the swiss flexi pass and found that it is not a e-ticket and it will be delivered only by post. Unfortunately I dont have time to get the ticket delivered to Australia.

Options like rail-europe are very costly and they also deliver the tickets through post, so I cant do that.

I’m travelling to milan -chaisso -lugano – lucerne. Is it possible for me to get the swiss flexi pass from the train counter at Chiasso?

or is there any place in milan I can get the swiss pass?

Regards,
    Venkat.V.S.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    6 May 2013 at 6:38:04 #838569

Hi Venkat,

Please see this topic.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 May 2013 at 6:44:01 #838570

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I checked that post, but that customer finally got the ticket from Singapore re-seller. I dont have that option her. Wanted to know If I can get the pass from Milan or Chiasso.?

Arno
    15484 posts
    6 May 2013 at 7:35:19 #838571

Hi Venkat,

Sorry about that. I don’t know of any options in Milan. You can get the pass in Chiasso. You will have to wait for the next train though. Also you can have the pass sent to any address in Switzerland or Italy (e.g. an hotel) in 3 business days, if you order through the Swiss Railways here.

Enjoy your stay!

• The thread ‘Collecting “swiss flexi pass “’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.