Jun 23, 2015 - 7:17 AM
I along with my parents plan to reach Interlaken from Paris on 21st September 2015.
We plan to visit - We plan to visit: Interlaken (21st), jungfraujoch region (22nd), Lucerne (23rd), Mt. Titlis (24th) and Zurich (25th) and leave for Munich on 25th only.
Can you suggest :
- Which rail pass to buy? which can be maximum money saver for us? for 5 days (starts from Paris 21st and ends in Munich 25th) - or we should not buy any pass?
- Will we be getting any discount from Paris to Interlaken and Zurich to Munich?
- For our trip to Titlis and jungfraujoch - will rail pass give us any discount? basically how will be get to these places with tariff?
- Will that rail pass be inclusive of internal city transport like trams, buses etc.
- What all extra benefits we get due to this rail pass.
- Also, i am in India and wanted to check, how can i buy the pass and how will get it?
Looking forward for the reply.