Confused on what pass to buy and little time left.

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 September 2011 at 1:56:06 #804692

This is my trip

Am still in mess with work and have not got time for a single thing.
    Please someone suggest me what pass or card should i book. i am from UAE.

16/9/11FridayDxb to Geneva to Zermatt17/9/11SaturdayZermatt18/9/11SundayInterlaken 19/9/11MondayInterlaken 20/9/11TuesdayLucerne21/9/11WednesdayParis
    Excursions.
    Titlis, jungfrau, matterhorn, glacier 3000,

Thanks in advance for the help.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    13 September 2011 at 6:28:35 #834190

Hi roopesh,

An 8-day Swiss Pass (or Swiss Saver Pass if you’re traveling with 2 or more) would be the most comfortable solution, as you get free traveling and only buy reduced tickets for cable cars/mountain trains. The Swiss Pass is fairly cheap in the UAE, if ordered online. These promo codes may provide even more discount. However, it’s too late to have the pass shipped to your home address. While ordering through Rail Europe, you will have the option of collecting your pass from several local offices. That’s still an option. A ticket from the Swiss border (Basel) to Paris can be ordered along there. If you buy in Switzerland, prices are higher, as you can see on the Swiss Pass page.

If you’re looking for the most economical option, I would say that you need the Swiss Half Fare Card. Then you would buy reduced tickets for each trip.

Good luck with your work and enjoy your stay!

• The thread ‘Confused on what pass to buy and little time left.’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10610 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.