Day trip suggestions from Haute-Nendaz in June

• neatz
    Participant
    7 posts
    3 April 2022 at 0:19:29 #826771

Hello all! My sister, husband and myself are coming to Switzerland for our first time. My sister will only have 5 nights, my husband I an addition 3 nights.

Here is my current thoughts: If you disagree please dont hesitate to say, I am asking for your knowledge and opinions.

For the first 4 nights we will be in Haute Nendaz (sister time share) June 18-22, Zurich at airport 1 night June 22

Morning flight June 23 at 10:15.

So, we have 3 full days and final day to tour all the way to Zurich

In no order : we will have travel passes

1-Day in and around Zermatt

2-Day Train to Lake Geneva area, do Chateau Chillion, Vivey, hike in wine area, boat ride…

3- Ideas for here ???

4-this would be last day, Train to Montreaux (store luggage) look around town (couple hours), then take the Golden Pass (or similar order as ) and extend to Zurich for overnight.

Husband and I will come back from Zurich to Murren for 3 nights after my sister leaves.

tidbit: I understand the busses to Haute Nendaz dont run very late-

tidbit: My sister lives in the Rocky Mountains (Colorado), so some charming towns, quaint villages, historic elements (along with chocolate) might be a nice day …??

I am open to your ideas, I know we are not in an easy area to get to and from –that is why I need your help 😉

Many thanks.

• The thread ‘Day trip suggestions from Haute-Nendaz in June’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.