Decent place to stay at Lucerne,Interlaken,Geneva

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 April 2016 at 17:51:38 #849697

Hi Arno,

Thanks for your input. It has helped me booking accommodation very close to Interlaken.

in Lucerne we have booked apartment as ,enticed earlier. however, this apart,net booking they are giving one on second and another on third floor.

we are finding staying at two different levels very difficult.

how to find out whether there are any two bedroom apartments so that, we four can accommodate in one apartments

thanks for your help. My dates in Lucerne are 10th to 14th morning.

Arno
    15471 posts
    13 April 2016 at 5:43:21 #849698

Hi Saumya12,

I’m afraid I can’t offer many other options. I could not find apartments within your budget. With a higher budget there will probably be a few hotels with quadruple rooms. The best you can do to find alternatives is this:

• Go to http://www.hotelscombined.com /Place/Lucerne.htm;
    • Fill out your travel dates;
    • Fill out one room with 2 adults, then add another room with 2 adults;
    • Select your price range;
    • See which hotels are suggested, and sort on price;
    • When you book, use the “comments” or “special requests” box ask for two adjacent rooms or at least on the same floor.
Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The thread ‘Decent place to stay at Lucerne,Interlaken,Geneva’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.