Delivery of online reservation

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 April 2015 at 15:25:39 #807070

Hi, we will be travelling to Switzerland from 25 April 2015 and will use the 8D Swiss Pass for the duration. If I reserve Glacier Express online, will this reservation result in a physical delivery to my home address in South East Asia? Time is running short and I’m not sure if I will get the physical document (if any) on time before my departure. Just wanna clarify is reservation 100% online and I print whatever thats needed after payment or will there be a physical delivery/shipping? TQ

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7116 posts
    12 April 2015 at 17:21:38 #842429

Hi gerardy,

Whether the reservation is physically being shipped depends on where you purchase it. Please see here for links to various resellers, and links to book directly with the local rail company as well (under ‘More on other websites’). I believe that it’s an electronic ticket in the latter case.

In case of a physical shipped it’s not being shipped all the way from Switzerland to Malaysia. You can order from your local reseller in Singapore, so the shipping won’t take long and there’s plenty of time left for you to receive it. If you don’t have your Swiss Travel Pass yet, that’s the best way to order as the pass is cheaper that way (all prices and purchase options are listed here, additional discounts are listed here).

These are the links for the reservation and the Swiss Travel Pass:

Enjoy the ride! (here's more about the Glacier Express)

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 April 2015 at 3:05:19 #842430

Hi ! I bought the reservation for the glaciar express (apr/25) and it is just electronic. They sent by email the reservation for the train and lunch separately.

• The thread ‘Delivery of online reservation’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.