Delivery of Swiss Saver Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 July 2012 at 15:42:12 #805458

We are Mauritians visiting Switzerland as from 3/8/12. Can we order a 4-days Swiss Saver Pass on the net and collect at Geneva airport on arrival ?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 July 2012 at 17:47:24 #836679

Can I be provided with the Swiss Pass Reference and do trip reservations online ?

Arno
    15484 posts
    22 July 2012 at 4:11:30 #836680

Your first question has already been answered in your other topic. Some people choose to have their pass delivered to their hotel in Switzerland. You can do so by ordering through swissrailways.com.

I’m not entirely sure what you mean with your second question, but you don’t need to own a Swiss Pass in order to book seats. I would advice to read our seat reservation page for details.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 July 2012 at 11:36:13 #836681

I had thought of buying a 4 Days Swiss saver Pass when I reach Geneva on 3rd August but I am afraid that it may be too late for making reservations on the Glacier Express and Bernina Express. Can I make reservations now prior to having the Swiss Pass in hand and get the Pass on arrival ?

Alternatively, if I order the Swiss Saver Pass (from Mauritius ) on the net, can the pass be delivered to my brother’s address in Geneva ( so that I can get my bookings done early ) ?

Lastly, if the above options are not workable, what is best :
    – Buying the Swiss Pass on arrival and make reservations on the spot OR
    – ordering the pass now with the hope that I receive it by 02/08/12 latest before travelling on 3rd Morning ?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 July 2012 at 11:38:18 #836682

Please ignore my previous questions as you have already replied to them earlier. Thanks a lot.

• The thread ‘Delivery of Swiss Saver Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.