Differing prices between myswissalps and raileurop

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 January 2012 at 10:25:19 #804882

I want to order two youth 8 day 2nd class Swiss Passes. On your link it says the price is $588 but when I try to order on raileurope the price goes up to $722. I was just wondering what the reason for the differences is and what I should possibly do different.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    2 January 2012 at 12:46:58 #834762

Hello gotribe1033, and welcome to our website!

A lot of resellers are changing their prices right now. We are currently updating their prices on our website. US prices have been updated about half an hour ago, so you should now see the same prices on both websites. We’re still updating prices from other resellers. Most prices have increased quite a bit. I’m not sure whether it will stay that way. If your trip is not anytime soon, I would advice to wait and see if prices drop.

Arno
    15484 posts
    8 February 2012 at 16:49:44 #834763

Hello gotribe1033,

I’m not sure if you’re still looking for a pass, but prices just dropped quite a bit for the US and Canada. Please check the Swiss Pass page for details.

• The thread ‘Differing prices between myswissalps and raileurop’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.