Email address for Pension Moon Light in Saas Grund

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 November 2015 at 2:19:18 #808127

Would like to get some info from this pension? There are only phone and fax to contact which are not convenient for both.

Is there anyway to get email from this pension?

Thanks and best regards,

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15478 posts
    16 November 2015 at 11:33:33 #846992

Hi Europetrip,

I can’t find any other contact details either. Perhaps they’re one of the last accommodations without e-mail, but that’s certainly rare. I could not even find them on the website of the local tourist office. I recommend to contact the tourist office for further information about them: http://www.saas-fee.ch.

Arno
    15478 posts
    30 November 2015 at 15:46:28 #846993

Were you able to find more contact details?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 December 2015 at 15:23:19 #846994

Thanks Arno, we sent mail to http://www.saas-fee.ch according to your recommendation.

We could get email address, however since we sent mail to Pension Moonlight we did not get any response from this pension at all.

Thanks for your concerned.

Best regards,

Arno
    15478 posts
    1 December 2015 at 15:48:39 #846995

Thanks for the update! It might be better to find other accommodation. If you need help, feel free to ask and include some additional information as explained here.

• The thread ‘Email address for Pension Moon Light in Saas Grund’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10950 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.