English tour info for Alphorn Factory in Eggiwil

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 June 2016 at 17:11:05 #809447

Hi…I’m trying to find out how to book a daytime tour of the Bachmann Alphorn Macherei in Eggiwil for my family in a few weeks. I have tried emailing them directly but to no avail. Does anyone have experience having visited there? Online, I’ve read that they do not speak English so an interpreter guide is suggested but nowhere can I find info about how to book such a guide. Thanks in advance…(transportation is not necessary, as we have a rental car)

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    15 June 2016 at 22:50:26 #853100

Hi suzannecat-

Will you be in Switzerland before you hope to visit?

Your innkeeper may be able to call them and speak with them in the Bernese variant of Swiss “German.”

Do they really want you?

The Emmental is a beautiful area. Do you have plans to spend time there? I go there every time I am in Switzerland.

Slowpoke

• The thread ‘English tour info for Alphorn Factory in Eggiwil’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.