Eurail discounts for Switzerland natural sites?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 May 2017 at 5:55:47 #811938

I have select eurail pass including Switzerland.From which online site should I buy tickets for lake and hill tours to get the discount mentioned in “benefits in Switzerland” in the eurail site?I will be staying in lucern on 2nd june 2017 and Interlaken on 3rd june2017.kindly reply soon as tickets are selling fast

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 May 2017 at 9:20:23 #863714

Hi drnandinirc and welcome to MySwissAlps!

Don’t worry tickets don’t sell out on trains in Switzerland – in fact reservations are very uncommon or not even available on most trains and not on any boats.

You can buy tickets online for the trip you want on our page for each attraction. What mountains and lakes are you wanting tickets for?

You can look through our pages on natural attractions, click on the attraction (mountain, lake etc) you are interested in and then click on the tickets tab for the purchasing link. Eurail discounts may not always be available online. If so, just purchase on the spot.

Lucas

• The thread ‘Eurail discounts for Switzerland natural sites?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10720 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.