Euro Global Pass or Swiss Pass, which is better?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 March 2017 at 19:13:12 #811167

hi i m travelling to europe covering switzerland, france and spain.. can u plz suggest if global pass is the better option or swiss pass or respective country passes?? also does global pass allows me to travel with switzerland??

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    23 March 2017 at 20:58:01 #860388

Hi Shambhavi,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! The passes I believe you are comparing are called the Eurail Global Pass and the Swiss Travel Pass (Swiss Pass is something different and it’s only for Swiss residents). You’ll find details, including coverage maps, here:

The Swiss Travel Pass includes more than the Eurail Global Pass in Switzerland, but it depends on what you want to do if one is actually better than the other. Be sure to compare the “Where it’s valid” tabs on both pages so you can see the difference.

• The thread ‘Euro Global Pass or Swiss Pass, which is better?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.